1. Peterson LJ, Hupp J, Ellis E, Tucker M, Editor. Contemporary oral and maxillofacial surger. 5thed. Canada: Mosby, Elsevier; 2008, 160.
2. Bell GW, Rodgers JM, Grime RJ, Edwards Kl, Hahn MR, Dorman ML, et al. The accuracy of dental panoramic tomography in determining the root morphology of mandibular third molar teeth before surgery. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2003 Jan;95(1):119-25.
3. Smith AC, Barry SE, Chiong AY, Hadzakis DIKha SL, Mok SC, Sable DL. Inferior alveolar nerve damage following removal of mandibular third molar teeth. A prospective study using panoramic radiography. Aust Dent J. 1997 Jun; 42(3): 149-152.
4. Dalili ZA, Mahjoub P, Khalighi Sigaroudi A. Comparison between cone beam computed to-mography and panoramic radiography in the assessment of the relationship between the mandibular canal and impacted class C man-dibular third molars. Dent Res J. (Isfahan) 2011Oct-Dec;8(4):203-210. (Persian)
5. Tammisalo T, Happonen RP, Tammisalo EH. Stereographic assessment of mandibular canal in relation to the roots of impacted lower third molar using multi projection narrow beam radi-ography. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1992 Apr; 21(2):85-89.
6. Szalma J, Lempel E, Jeges S, Olasz L. Darken-ing of third molar roots: Panoramic radiographic associations with inferior alveolar nerve expo-sure. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2011 Jun;69(6):1544-9.
7. Ezoddini Ardakani F, Zangouie Booshehri M, Navab A, Fotoohi Ardakani F: Diagnostic accu-racy of panoramic radiography in determining the Position of impacted third molars in relation to the inferior dental canal compared with sur-gery. Iran J Radiol. 2010 July;7(2):91-96. (Per-sian)
8. Gupta S, Bhowate RR, Nigam N, Saxena S: Evaluation of impacted mandibular third molars by panoramic radiography. ISRN Dent. 2011 Sep; 5 (1):1-8.
9. Atieh MA. Diagnostic accuracy of panoramic radiography in determining relationship between inferior alveolar nerve and mandibular third molar. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2010 Jan;68(1):74-82.
10. Nakagawa Y, Ishii H, Nomura Y, Watanabe NY, Hoshiba D, Kobayashi, Ishibashi K. Third molar position: Reliability of panoramic radiog-raphy. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007 Jul; 65(7): 1303-8.
11. Blaeser BF, August MA, Donoff RB, Kaban LB, Dodson TB. Panoramic radiographic risk factors for inferior alveolar nerve injury after third molar extraction. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2003 Apr; 61(4):417-21.
12. Koong B, Pharoah MJ, Bulsara M, Tennant M. Methods of determining the relationship of the mandibular canal and third molars. Aust Dent J. 2006 Mar;51(1):64-8.