1. Eisenburger M, Addy M, Rossbach A. Acid sol-ubility of luting cements. J Dent. 2003 Feb; 31 (2):137-42.
2. Roberson TM, Heymann H, Swift EJ. Sturte-vant's art & science: Operative dentistry. 5th ed. USA: Mosby; 2006, 140. 174-182, 196-205, 310-312.
3. Powers JM, Sakaguchi R. Craig's restorative dental material. 12th ed. USA; Mosby; 2006, 46-47, 484-504.
4. Gerdolle DA, Mortier E, Jacquot B, Panighi MM. Water Sorption and water solubility of cur-rent luting cements: An in vitro study. Quintes-sence Int. 2008 Mar; 39(3):107-14.
5. Mese A, Burrow MF. Jyus MJ. Sorption and solubility of luting Cements in different solu-tions. Dent Material J. 2008 Sept; 27(5):702-9.
6. Archegas LR, Caldas DB, Rached RN, Vieira S. Sorption and solubility of composites cured with quartz tungsten halogen and light emitting diode light-curing Units. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2008 Feb; 1;9(2):73-80.
7. Zhang Y, Xu J. Effect of immersion in various media on the sorption, solubility, elution of un-reacted monomers, and flexural properties of tow model dental composite composition. J Ma-ter Sci Mater Med. 2008 Jun; 19(6):2477-2483.
8. McCabe J. Walls A. Applied dental materials. UK: Blackwell Oxford; 2008, Chap 23, 24.
9. Cefaly DF, Wang L, de Mello LL, dos Santos JL, dos Santos JR, Lauris JR. Water sorption of resin-modified glass-ionomer cements photo activated with LED. Braz Oral Res. 2006 Oct-Dec; 20 (4):342-6.
10. Malacarne J, Carvalho RM, de Goes MF, Svizero N, Pashley DH, Tay FR, Yiu CK, Car-rilho MR. Water sorption /solubility of dental adhesive resins. Dent Mater. 11. 2006 Oct;22(10):973-80.
11. Ortengren U, Wellendorf H, Karlsson S, Ruyter IE. Water Sorption and solubility of dental composites and identification of monomers re-leased in an aqueous environment. J Oral Rehabil. 2001 Dec; 28(12):1106-1115.
12. Kells BE, Kennedy JG. Temperature and hu-midity: Significant factors in resin/enamel bond-ing. Eur J Prosthodont Restor Dent. 1995 Dec; 3 (6):269-74.
13. Knoblock L A, Kerby RE, McMillen K. Clelland N. Sol-ubility and sorption of resin–based luting cements. Oper Dent. 2000 Sep-Oct;25(5):434-40.
14. Yoshida K, Tanagawa M, Atsuta M. In-vitro solubility of three types of resin and conven-tional luting cements. J Oral Rehabil. 1998 Apr; 25(4): 285-91.
15. Kanchanavasita W, Anstice HM, Pearson GJ. Water sorption Characteristics of resin-modified glass ionomer cements. Biomat. 1997 Feb; 18(4): 343-9.
16. International standardization organization. ISO 4049: 2000 (E) Dental material: Guidance on testing of water sorption and solubility. Pub-lished in Switzerland. Order number: 220-2711 Downloaded. 2009-02-21.
17. Gerdolle DA, Invitro evaluation of microleakage of indirect composite inlays cemented with four luting agents. J Prosthet Dent. 2005 Jun; 93(6):563-70.
18. Craig RG, Powers JM. Restorative dental mate-rial. 11th ed. USA: Mosby; 2006, Chapter 4, 20.
19. Summit JB, Robbinson W, Schwartz R. A Fun-damental of operative dentistry. 1st ed. China: Quintessence; 2001, 94, 96, 103, 219-224.
20. Eliades T, Editore Zohairy A, Feilzer AJ. Dent hard tis-sue and bonding. 1st.Berlin: Springer; 2005, 169.
21. International standardization organization. ISO 9917-1: 2007 (E) Dental Material: Guidance of testing of Acid Erosion. Published in Switzerland. Order num-ber: 220-2711 Downloaded. 2009-02-21.
22. Cefaly DF, Wang L, de Mello LL, dos Santos JL, dos Santos JR, Lauris JR.Water sorption of resin-modified glass-ionomer cements photoactivated with LED. Braz Oral Res. 2006 Oct-Dec; 20(4):342-6.
23. Banava S, Noohi S, Aghajani F, Poorbaghi P, Kharazifard MJ. In vitro comparision of sol-ubility of resin modified glass ionomer and a base containing hydroxyapatite in water, acid and artificial saliva. J Islamic Dent Ass. 2011 Winter; 23(4):262 -269. (Persian)
24. Toledano M, Osorio R, Osorio E, Fuentes V, Prati C, Garcia-Godoy F. Sorotion and solubility of resin-based restorative dental materials. J Dent. 2003 Jan; 31(1):43-50.
25. Marghalani HY. Sorption and solubility characteristics of self-adhesive resin cements. Dent Mater.2012 Oct; 28(10):187-98.