1. Mc Donald RE, Avery DR. Dentistry for the child and adolescent. 9thed.St. louis: Mosby; 2011, 522.
2. Hargreaves KM, Cohen S, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp. 10th ed. St. louis: Mosby; 2010,654-680.
3. Shahrabi M, SerajB, Heidari. Accuracy eval-uation of a special electronic apex locator in
measuring primary teeth root length in clinical conditions. J Dent, Tehran University of Medi-cal Sciences. 2006 Jan;(1):79-83. (Persian)
4. Kielbassa AM, Muller U, Munz I, Monting JS. Clinical evaluation of measuring accuracy of root ZX in primary teeth. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral
Pathol Oral Radio & Endod. 2003 Jan; 95(1):94-100.
5. Guideline for pulp therapy for primary and young permanent teeth. American academy of
pediatric dentistry. 2006: (cited 2006 march 12). available at. www. hon.Ch/ conduct. html.
6. Shahrabi M, Seraj B, Nekoufar MH,
Mosharafian SH, KharazifardMJ. Accuracy
evaluation of a special electronic apex locator in measuring primary teeth root length in labra-tory conditions. J of Dent, Tehran University of
Medical Sciences. 2004 Jan;17(1):32-40. (Per-sian)
7. Suzuki K. Experimental study on iontophoresis. Japanese J of Stomatology. 1942;16:411-429.
8. Katz A, Mass E, Kaufman Arieh Y. Electronic apex locator: A useful tool for root canal treat-ment in the primary dentition. J Dent Child. 1996 Nov-Dec; 63(6):414-417.
9. Heidary A, Jalaliyekta H. Accuracy evaluation of an electronic apex locator in measuring re-sorped primary teeth root canal length in labra-tory
conditions J of Dent, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2008 Feb;32(2):117-122. (Persian)
10. Ghaemmaghami S, Eberle J, Duperon D.
Evaluation of the Root ZX apex locator in pri-mary teeth. Pediat Dent. 2008 Nov-Dec;30(6):496-498.
11. Leonardo MR, Da Silva LA, Nelson-Filo P, Da Silva RA, Lucisano MP. Ex vivo accuracy of an apex locator using digital signal processing in
primary teeth. Pediat Dent. 2009 July; 31(4):320-2.
12. Beltrame AP, Triches TC, Sartori N, Bolan M. Electronic determination of root canal working length in primary molar teeth: An invivo and ex vivo study. Int Endod J. 2011 May; 44(5):402-6.
13. Odabaş ME, Bodur H, Tulunoğlu O, Alaçam A. Accuracy of an electronic apex locator: A
clinical evaluation in primary molars with and without resorption. J Clin Pediat Dent. 2011 Spring; 35(3):255-8.
14. HeidariA. Shahrabi M. Seraj B. Accuracy com-parison of Dentaport ZX in root canal length measurement in resorped versus unresorped
primary teeth. Tabibe Shargh J. 2008 Jan; 10(1): 45-51. (Persian)
15. Gordon MP, J Chandler NP. Electronic apex locators. Int Endod J. 2004 Jul;37(4):425-437.
16. Angwaravong O, Panitvisai P. Accuracy of an electronic apex locator in primary teeth with root resorption. Int Endod J. 2009 Feb; 42(2):115-21.