1. Aminian O, Alemohammad ZB, Haghighi KS. Comparative assessment of low back pain and its determinants among Iranian male general dentists and pharmacists. J Dent Med. 2013 Dec; 26(2): 108-14.
2. Ogon M, Krismer M, Sollner W, Kantner-Rumplmair W, Lampe A. Chronic low back pain measurement with visual analogue scales in different settings. Pain. 1996 Mar; 64(3):425-8.
3. Devereux J, Vlachonikolis I, Buckle P.
Epidemiological study to investigate potential
interaction between physical and psychosocial
factors at work that may increase the risk of
symptoms of musculoskeletal disorder of the neck and upper limb. Occup and Environ Med. 2002 Apr; 59(4):269-77.
4. Stevens EM. Design guidelines and evaluation of an ergonomic chair feature capable of
providing support to forward-leaning postures: Texas: A&M University; 2005.
5. Stockstill JW, Harn SD, Strickland D, Hruska R. Prevalence of upper extremity neuropathy in a clinical dentist population. J Am Dent As-soc. 1993 Aug;124(8):67-72.
6. Finsen L, Christensen H. A biomechanical study of occupational loads in the shoulder and elbow in dentistry. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 1998 Jun;13(4-5):272-9.
7. Freeston JE, Emery P. The future of imaging in monitoring biologic therapy. Nat Clin Pract Rheumatol. 2007 Jan;3(1):2-3.
8. Akesson I, Schutz A, Horstmann V, Skerfving S, Moritz U. Musculoskeletal symptoms among
dental personnel; lack of association with
mercury and selenium status, overweight and smoking. Swed Dent J. 2000;24(1-2):23-38.
9. Erick PN, Smith DR. A systematic review of musculoskeletal disorders among school
teachers BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2011 Nov 17;12:260.
10. Kleinegger CL, Lilly GE. Cranial arteritis: A medical emergency with orofacial
manifestations. J Am Dent Ass. 1999 Aug;130 (8):1203-9.
11. Lehto TU, Helenius HY, Alaranta HT.
Musculoskeletal symptoms of dentists as-sessed by a multidisciplinary approach. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1991 Feb; 19(1):38-44.
12. Valachi B, Valachi K. Mechanisms leading to musculoskeletal disorders in dentistry. J Am Dent Ass. 2003 Oct; 134(10):1344-50.
13. Edström L, Conradi S, Henriksson KG,
Osterman PO, Stålberg E. Diseases of the mo-tor system--a review. Läkartidningen. 1989 Feb; 86 (7):531-4.
14. Ferreira ML, Ferreira PH, Latimer J, Herbert RD, Hodges PW, Jennings MD, et al.
Comparison of general exercise, motor control exercise and spinal manipulative therapy for chronic low back pain: A randomized trial. Pain. 2007 Sept; 131(1-2):31-7.
15. Ohlsson K, Attewell R, Skerfving S.
Self-reported symptoms in the neck and upper limbs of female assembly workers. Impact of length of employment, work pace, and selec-tion. Scand J Work, Environ & Health. 1989 Feb; 15 (1):75-80.
16. Jensen MP, Karoly P, Braver S. The
measurement of clinical pain intensity: a comparison of six methods. Pain. 1986 Oct; 27(1):117-26.
17. Price DD, McGrath PA, Rafii A,
Buckingham B. The validation of visual
analogue scales as ratio scale measures for chronic and experimental pain. Pain. 1983 Sept; 17(1):45-56.
18. Akesson I, Hansson GA, Balogh I, Moritz U, Skerfving S. Quantifying work load in neck, shoulders and wrists in female dentists. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 1997;69(6):461-74.
19. Nachemson A. Towards a better understanding of low-back pain: a review of the mechanics of the lumbar disc. Rheumatol
Rehabil. 1975 Aug;14(3):129-43.
20. Hides JA, Richardson CA, Jull GA. Magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasonography of the lumbar multifidus muscle. Comparison of two different modalities. Spine. 1995 Jan; 20(1):54-8.
21. Hides JA, Richardson CA, Jull GA.
Multifidus muscle recovery is not automatic after resolution of acute, first-episode low back pain.
Spine. 1996 Dec; 21(23):2763-9.
22. Hides JA, Stokes MJ, Saide M, Jull GA, Cooper DH. Evidence of lumbar multifidus
muscle wasting ipsilateral to symptoms in
patients with acute/subacute low back pain. Spine. 1994 Jan;19(2):165-72.
23. Rasmussen-Barr E, Nilsson-Wikmar L, Arvidsson I. Stabilizing training compared with manual treatment in sub-acute and chron-ic
low-back pain. Man Ther. 2003 Nov; 8(4):233-41.
24. Hayden JA, Van Tulder MW, Tomlinson G.
Systematic review: strategies for using exer-cise therapy to improve outcomes in chronic low back pain. Ann Intern Med. 2005 May 3;142 (9):776-85.
25. Lahad A, Malter AD, Berg AO, Deyo RA. The effectiveness of four interventions for the prevention of low back pain. JAMA. 1994 Oct; 272(16):1286-91.
26. Soukup MG, LÖnn J, GlomsrÖd B, BÖ K, Larsen S. Exercises and education as second-ary prevention for recurrent low back pain.
Physiother Res Int. 2001;6(1):27-39.