1. Piazza O, Cersosimo G. Communication as a basic skill in critical care. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2015 Jul-Sept; 31(3):382-383.
2. Abrahamsson KH, Berggren U, Hallberg L, Carlsson SG. Dental phobic patients’ view of dental anxiety and experiences in dental care: A qualitative study. Scand J Caring Sci. 2002 June; 16(2):188-196.
3. Schouten BC, Eijkman MA, Hoogstraten J.
Dentists' and patients' communicative behaviour and their satisfaction with the dental encounter.
Community Dent Health. 2003 Mar; 20(1):11-15.
4. Fazel A, Jafari A, Khami M, Seddighpour L, Kharrazifard M, Nassibi M, et al. Dental
curriculum revision in Iran: Dentists’ perspec-tive on achievement of essential competencies through National Curriculum. Iran J Public Health. 2013 Jan; 42 (Supple.1):129-133.
5. Carey JA, Madill A, Manogue M.
Communications skills in dental education: a
systematic research review. Eur J Dent Educ. 2010 May; 14(2):69-78.
6. Theaker ED, Kay EJ, Gill S. Development and preliminary evaluation of an instrument designed to assess dental students’ communication skills. Br Dent J. 2000 Jan8;188(1):40-44.
7. Montazeri A, Harirchi AM, Shariati M,
Garmaroudi G, Ebadi M, Fateh A. The 12-item General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-12):
translation and validation study of the Iranian
version. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2003 Nov 13; 1:66.
8. Symons AB, Swanson A, McGuigan D, Susan Orrange S, Akl EA. A tool for self-assessment of communication skills and professionalism in
residents. BMC Medical Education. 2009 Jan; 9 (1):1-7.
9. De Von HA, Block ME, Moyle-Wright P, Ernst DM, Hayden SJ, Lazzara DJ, et al. Psychomet-ric Toolbox for Testing Validity and Reliability. J of Nurs Scholarsh. 2007 June; 39(2):155-164.
10. Dawes J. Do data characteristics change
according to the number of scale points used? An experiment using 5 point, 7 point and 10 point scales. Int J of Market Res. 2008; 50(1): 61-77.
11. Kurtz SM, Silverman JD. The Calgary-Cambridge Referenced Observation Guides: An aid to defining the curriculum and organizing the teaching in communication training pro-grammes. Med Educ. 1996 March; 30(2):83-89.
12. Simmenroth-Nayda A, Heinemann S, Nolte C, Fischer T, Himmel W. Psychometric properties of the Calgary Cambridge guides to assess
communication skills of undergraduate medical students. Int J Med Educ. 2014 Dec 6;5:212-8.
13. Van der Molen H, Klaver A, Duyx M. Effectiveness of a communication skills training programme for the management of dental anxiety.
Br Dent J. 2004 Jan; 196(2):101-107.
14. Sangappa SB, Tekian A. Communication skills course in an Indian undergraduate dental curriculum: A randomized controlled trial. J Dent Educ. 2013 Aug; 77(8):1092-8.
15. Gordon MJ. A review of the validity and accuracy of self-assessment in health professions
training. Acad Med. 1991 Dec; 66(12):762-769.
16. Hannah A, Millichamp CJ, Ayers KM. A communication skills course for undergraduate dental students. J Dent Educ. 2004 Sept; 68(9):970 -977.