1. Andreasen JO, Andreasen FM, Andersson L. Textbook and Color Atlas of Traumatic Injuries to the Teeth. 4th ed. Oxford: Blackwell Munksgaard; 2007; 444-484.
2. McDonald RE, Avery DR, Dean JA. Dentistry for the child and adolescent. 9 th ed.
3. Lam R.Epidemiology and outcomes of
traumatic dental injuries:a review of the
literature. Australian Dental Journal 2016; 61 (1):4–2.
4. Pinkham, Gasamassimo P, Fileds H, Mctigue D, Nowak A: Pediatric dentistry. 5 ed. St. Louis, Mo: Elsevier/Saunders; 2013. chapter 34:514-16.
5. Andreasen JO, Barrett EJ, Kenny DJ. Is
anti-resorptive regenerative therapy working in case of replantation of avulsed tooth. Dent Traumatol 2005; 6:344–6.
6. Andersson L, Andreasen JO, Day P, Heithersay G, Trope M, DiAngelis AJ and et al.Guidelines for the Management of Traumatic Dental Injuries: 2. Avulsion of Permanent Teeth. Pediatr Dent. 2016 ;38(6):369-376.
7. Roberto poi W, Sonoda C, martins CH, Melo MO, Pellizzer E, Panzarini S, Mendonca M.
Storage Media For Avulsed Teeth 2013; 24(5): 437-445.
8. Al-Jundi SH. Dental emergencies presenting to a dental teaching hospital due to
complications from traumatic dental
injuries. Dental Traumatol. 2002; 18:181-5.
9. Blakytny C, Suburts C, Thomas A, Hunter ML. Avulsed permanent incisors: Knowledge and attitude of primary school teachers with regard to emergency management. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2001; 11:327-32.
10. kamali A, Taghdisi kashani A, Haydarpour M. assessment of knowledge of health trainer of elementary schools abouth emergeny treatment avulsed teath in 1393-1394 in schools of
Hamadan township, Journal of Dental Medicine-Tehran University of Medical Sciences 2016; 29 (2):129-135.
11. Mehrabkhani M. Ajami B, Parisay I, Bolboli A, Akbarian G, Knowledge of Emergency Manag-ment of Traumatized Teeth among School-teachers in Mashhad, Iran.journal of
Dental Research, dental Clinics, Dental
Prospects 2015; 9(2):121-125. doi: 10.15171/ joddd.2015.024.
12. Megalamanegowdru JC, Parakh A, Agrawal R, Bhatnagar S, Farista S, Farheen S. Perception of Teachers toward Traumatic Tooth Avulsion and its Management among School Children in Durg, International Journal of Preventive and Public Health Sciences. 2015.11(4):16-20.
13. Razeghi S, Mohebbi SZ, Gholami M,
Mashayekhi et al. Effect of two educational
interventions on primary school teachers’ knowledge and self-reported practice regarding emergency management of traumatic dental injuries” .BMC Oral Health. 2019; 130:2-8.
14. Suhas Nene K, Bendgude V. Prognosis of re-planted avulsed permanent incisors: A
systematic review. 2018;3(2):87-98.
15. Prathyusha P, Harshini T, Haripriya B, John Pramod I,K Swath Ki, and Lalitha Samyuktha C.Knowledge and Awareness Regarding
Avulsion and Its Immediate Treatment in School Teachers in Bangalore City (South) J Int Oral Health. 2015 Aug; 7(8):93–97.
16. Hamilton FA, Hill FJ, Mackie IC. Investigation of lay knowledge of the management of avulsed permanent inci-sors. Endod Dent Traumatol 1997; 13:10-23. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657. 1997.tb00004.x.
17. Md Ali Salem Abuelqomsan, Zaid Abdulaziz Aljeaidi, Adel Obaid Albalawi, Ibrahim Abdullah Abalkhayl, Inderjit Murugendrappa Gowdar. Knowledge about management of avulsed tooth among primary school teachers of Riyadh. 2017; 8(1):5-8.
18. Poi WR, Sonoda CK, Martins CM, Melo
ME, Pellizzer EP, de Mendonça MR, Panzarini SR. Storage media for avulsed teeth: a literature re-view. Braz Dent J 2013 Sep-Oct;24(5):437-45. doi: 10.1590/0103-6440201302297.
19. Osmanovic A, Halilovic S, Kurtovic-Kozaric A, Hadziabdic N. Evaluation of periodontal
ligament cell viability in different storage media based on human PDL cell culture experiments-A systematic review. Dent Traumatol 2018; 34 (6):384-393. doi: 10.1111/edt.12437. Epub 2018 Oct 21.
20. Touré B, Léye F, Benoist, B. Faye, AW. Kane, S. Kaadioui. Primary School Teachers’ Knowledge Regarding Emergency Managment of Avulsed Permanent Incisors. Journal of
dentistry, Tehran University of medical
sciences, Tehran, Iran. 2011; 3(8):117-22.
21. Zakirulla M, Togoo RA, Yaseen MS, Al-Shehri DA, Al-Ghamdi AS, Al-Hafed MS, et al. Knowledge and attitude of Saudi Arabian school teachers with regards to emergency
management of dental trauma. Int J Clin Dent Sci. 2011;2:25–9.
22. Mohammad Tariq, Zeenat Iqbal, Javed Ali, Sanju-la Baboota, Sushama Talegaonkar, Zulfiqar Ah-mad, and Jasjeet K Sahni. Treatment
modalities and evaluation models for
periodontitis. Int J Pharm Investig. 2012; 2(3): 106–122.doi: 10.4103/2230-973X.104394
23. Flores MT, Andreasen JO, Bakland LK,
Feiglin B, Gutmann JL, Oikarinen K,
etal. Guidelines for the evaluation and
management of traumatic dental injuries. Dent Traumatol. 2001;17(3):97-102.
24. Grewal N, Shangdiar G .Efficacy of a
comprehensive dental education program
regarding management of avulsed permanent teeth as a valid indicator of increased success rate of treatment of avulsion in a North Indian population. Contemp Clin Dent. 2015; 6(4):477–482.
25. Al-Asfour A, Andersson L, Al-Jame Q. School teachers' knowledge of tooth avulsion and
dental first aid before and after receiving
information about avulsed teeth and
replantation. Dent Traumatol. 2008;24(1):43-9. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2006.00476.x.