1. Little JW, Falace DA. Dental management of the medically compromised patient. 5thed. St Louis: The CV Mosby Co; 1997,30-37.
2. Fauci, Braunwald. Harrison's principles of
internal medicine. 15thed. New York: Donnelly and Sons Publlication; 2001, 809-810.
3. Scully C, Cawson A. Medical problems in
dentistry. 5thed. Edinburgh: Elsevier Publication; 2005, 53.
4. Suvarna R, Rai K, Hegde A. Knowledge and oral health attitudes among parents of children with congenital heart disease. Int J Clin Ped Dent. 2011 Jan-Apr;4(1):25-28.
5. Robert G. Dentists are innocent! Every day
bacteremia and assessment of the evidence that dental surgical procedures are a principle cause of bacterial endocarditis in children. Pediat Car-diol. 1999 Sept-Oct;20(5):317-25.
6. Palmer NA, Pealing R, Ireland RS, Martin MV. A Study of prophylactic antibiotic prescribing in national heart service general dental practice in england. Br Dent J. 2000 July;189(1):43-6.
7. Malamed F. Medical emergencies in the dental office 5th ed. 2000;20-22.
8. Dean J, Avery D, Mcdonald R. Dentistry for the child and adolescent. [S.L]: Mosby; 2011, 483-486.
9. Grahn K, Wikström S, Nyman L, Rydberg A, Stecksén-Blicks C. Attitudes about dental care among parents whose children Suffer from sev-en congenital heart disease: A case control study. Int J Paediat Dent. 2006 Jul; 16(4):231-8.
10. Saunders CP, Roberts GJ. Dental attitudes, knowledge and health practices of parents of
children with congenital heart disease. Arch Dis Child. 1997 Jun; 76(6):539-40.
11. Stecksén-Blicks C, Rydberg A, Nyman L,
Asplund S, Svanberg C. Dental caries experi-ence
in children with congenital heart disease: A case-control study. Int J Paediat Dent. 2004 Mar; 14(2): 94-100.
12. Murray JJ. Prevention of oral disease. 3thed. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1996, 76-80.
13. Frandsen A. Changing patterns of attitudes and oral health behavior. Inter Dent J. 1985 Dec; 35 (4):284-290.
14. da Silva DB, Souza IPR, Cunhga MCSA. Knowledge, attitudes and status of oral health in children at risk for Infective endocarditis. Int J
Pediat Dent. 2002 Mar;12(2):124-31.
15. Rai K, Supriya S, Hegde AM. Oral health status of children with congenital heart disease and the awareness, attitude and knowledge of their par-ents. J Clin Pediat Dent. 2009 Summer; 33(4):315-8.
16. Toumarian L, Rahimloo A. Parental awareness of oral hygine status in 7 years old children,
Tehran- 1996. Beheshti Univ Dent J. 2001 Summer; 19(2):125-134.
17. Tijimstra T. How successful are surveys on rela-tionship between caries and sociocultural
variables? Com Dent Oral Epidermal. 1981 Oct; 9 (5):230-235.